warning lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silvestr

Reaction score
hi, my name is Silvestre, I'm new here, and thanks to you I've already solved a lot of problems. but....
I turned on the hazard lights today and they won't turn off. you don't know what it could be?

I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm from the Czech Republic, and I don't speak English. thanks to
all

Attachments

• 1706297271137.png
    1706297271137.png
    312 bytes · Views: 3

Boueux

Reaction score
Welcome and hello
Agreed, your English is excellent. My Czech is limited to Becherovka and Chleba ;)

Jaký je váš přístup k dílům?

Silvestr

Reaction score
Vaše angličtina není špatná. Asi lepší než moje čeština. Spínač může být špatný nebo zaseknutý. Zkuste vytáhnout pojistku.

Your english isn't bad. Probably better than my Czech. The switch could be bad or stuck. Try pulling the fuse.
thanks, but I'm using a translator :) probably the button is bad, because I don't hear such a click. you don't know how to get to him somehow?

Silvestr

Reaction score
Welcome and hello
Agreed, your English is excellent. My Czech is limited to Becherovka and Chleba ;)

Jaký je váš přístup k dílům?
thanks, but I'm translating it in the translator :) . Becherovka and bread are the basis, but the most important thing is beer :D

access to parts it seems that almost everything can be found here.
for now... I hope it stays that way, I fell in love with that Jeep. (has my first 4x4, my first diesel, and my first automat
ic)

Boueux

Reaction score
Right, well , yes, of course Pivo. Really the only other word I was taught ;)

Happy to hear you can find parts. We just bought a Liberty for towing.. slowly getting her cleaned up inside and out. I learned fast to disconnect BOTH battery terminals when doing anything with the fuses, because of potential to disturb airbags and computer components.

Silvestr

Reaction score
Right, well , yes, of course Pivo. Really the only other word I was taught ;)

Happy to hear you can find parts. We just bought a Liberty for towing.. slowly getting her cleaned up inside and out. I learned fast to disconnect BOTH battery terminals when doing anything with the fuses, because of potential to disturb airbags and computer components.
I'm also getting my darling in order, he has a lot of more or less serious flaws, I only have him for trips with my wife.now i'm trying to set the parking brake shoot me :D

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Don't shoot, it's just a bad parking brake design. Best to raise the lever a couple clicks, then lift both rear tires off the ground and adjust the star-adjusters at each rear wheel until you feel resistance.

Silvestr

Reaction score
Don't shoot, it's just a bad parking brake design. Best to raise the lever a couple clicks, then lift both rear tires off the ground and adjust the star-adjusters at each rear wheel until you feel resistance.
thanks, I've been trying all day today, the brake will hold me up the hill, but I have to pull the brake to the highest position and release the foot brake carefully. it's so fiddly so far :/

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, I've been trying all day today, the brake will hold me up the hill, but I have to pull the brake to the highest position and release the foot brake carefully. it's so fiddly so far :/
Have you taken the rear disks off? My hand brake was terrible when I bought my Jeep, when I took the disks off I found the friction lining had come off the brake shoes, new shoes and a strip and clean of all the bits made it work like new again.

Silvestr

Reaction score
Have you taken the rear disks off? My hand brake was terrible when I bought my Jeep, when I took the disks off I found the friction lining had come off the brake shoes, new shoes and a strip and clean of all the bits made it work like new again.
yes, he tried, but I will have to do it again, our technical inspection is picky about such things. I've had all the brakes replaced, even though it wasn't necessary.

Boueux

Reaction score
We’ve just replaced all brakes and front hubs and bearings too, without being told it was needed. Best start with knowns there! Just did the shoes and struts, too... taking out the drivers seat today to replace the bottom leather ( indoors ) waiting for a warmer day to do o2 sensor downstream bank 2. .. bit by bit, eh?

Members online

No members online now.