vid of me and my "other" jeep..:)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I was looking at those four-wheelers today at Gander Mountain. They are really nice... with all the options. I bet their fun to drive. \:D/

alljeep

Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Very cool. I was looking at those four-wheelers today at Gander Mountain. They are really nice... with all the options. I bet their fun to drive. \:D/

I went there too, on the south side of Indy. Don't let the prices of the Arctic Cats fool you. I'm looking for a 400cc TRV 4x4 and their price was $7200 but I have it pre-negotiated over the phone with two independent dealers now at $5349. (Both prices include all fees except tax).

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if you can get them to price match...I'm not sure how their price matching policy(if any) works on the ATV's, but I used to work for them, and they would match a price if both places had an item in stock, not sure if they would carry that over to ATV's though....our store didnt carry them. I should've bought one when I got the discount though.