vanity light bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas B Lillard

Reaction score
Help fellow KKers. Cant find any source for the tiny fuse like light bulbs in the vanity mirror light on my 2012 Liberty renegade. Any ideas from you-all?

Thomas B Lillard

Reaction score
Not even close, but thanks though. When I said fuse like I meant like the old style fuses in pre 1980 vehicles. Like a small glass tube. Even Jeep/Mopar does not carry these bulbs. Oh well......

cjw3cma

Reaction score
Not even close, but thanks though. When I said fuse like I meant like the old style fuses in pre 1980 vehicles. Like a small glass tube. Even Jeep/Mopar does not carry these bulbs. Oh well......

What about these?
You must be registered for see images attach
White 9-SMD 29mm 6641 LED Bulbs For Car Vanity Mirror

Thomas B Lillard

Reaction score
That might do the trick. Thanks, will check dimensions and order if compatible. Must keep the Wife happy with her makeup while riding and applying-LOL.

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used an eBay led light kit in my 2011kk and have been very happy with them, the kit included the vanity light size. Only note is the map lights you must remove the metal bulb cover to use the led version bulb. The metal just unclips from the light housing.