Vacation time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Jennifer and I are going to tour the the Province of British Columbia at the end of September.
We are going to check out all the Forest Fire damage that happened in our Province since June of this year.

We are starting our journey by heading North to Whistler, B.C. (Host of the 2010 Winter Olympics) and then up to Lillooet. From there we figure we will travel to Cache Creek, Kamloops, then North along the Trans Canada Highway to Golden, B.C.
Then...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good Ry, and with the new lift and new tires, you'll be able to wander off the pavement.....and do some proper sightseeing too.....:D

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds good Ry, and with the new lift and new tires, you'll be able to wander off the pavement.....and do some proper sightseeing too.....:D

Dave

Yup!

I'm going to look up a friend in the Provincial Fire service and see if we can get a tour of the real bad sectors of the fire zone!

Say?
Did the fires here in B.C. make it to National News back East where you are Dave?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup!

I'm going to look up a friend in the Provincial Fire service and see if we can get a tour of the real bad sectors of the fire zone!

Say?
Did the fires here in B.C. make it to National News back East where you are Dave?

I think we got about 10 seconds of air time here. Our news coverage is really bad here. Even CNN is not that good for out west news. Down in NYC they might have had better News coverage on it. We had 20 minutes of coverage on a Moose running around .

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
I think we got about 10 seconds of air time here. Our news coverage is really bad here. Even CNN is not that good for out west news. Down in NYC they might have had better News coverage on it. We had 20 minutes of coverage on a Moose running around .

Dave

I'l scrounge up some news coverage for you!
It's been very bad here!
And to top it off...Yesterday Kellowna, that was hit the hadrest with the wild fires were hit with floods!

Poor people!

I meen, where does it send for these folks!

Time for Diner...

I'll be back in about an hour!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome! Have fun and remember to tread lightly;)

YES!
I will tread lightly!
Unlike last week when when then there were some 23 unattended camp fires burning in Provincial Forestry Camp sites and Provincial Camp grounds with unattended camp fires!
******* Irresponsible Locals and Foreigners from Europe!
They should all be held responsible!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Change of planes regarding direction of trip.
We are going to head due East and do the journey back to front.
Probably go into Alberta and visit friends as well.

Ah....you'll be heading through the Rockies....very cool. Mind if I follow you???nana.gif

Latest posts

Members online