update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven't posted any pic's of my jeep here in a while.. have just been lurking and reading :) changed quite a few things so here's the most recent pictures of my KJ
You must be registered for see images attach

last but not least..

**BLING!**

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. Nice caddy bling....haha

Which diff cover do you have?

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there MMVI, I noticed you have wee side marker lights on your ARB. Mine just has the holes. Where did you get them? Did they come with the bumper? Did I get screwed? Should I have them? They're kinda cool and I want some too!!

2006 KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think that's the first time someone had referred to my screen name as Roman numerals haha. those lights are just circle marker lights for say... the side of a semi truck trailer.. or the back/front of a large truck. just go to a parts store they will have them... i believe mine came with the wires with it to plug it in.. just have to mooch some juice from your parking light wires.

the light should come with
1. the light
2. rubber surround for the light
3. plug/wires coming from it

rubber goes in the whole first then squeeze the light in. mine fit right in the hole in the ARB's lower shields. no need to grind/enlarge anything