Turning angle too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure but does anyone else feel that turning angle of liberty is way too much for the wheels it comes with, or is it because I have 17"s ?
Sometimes when I make a turn and go faster, probably like 10 mph or from stop go, it feels weird.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful turning tight, you may collapse your wheel due to the extreme angle that the Jeep has when turning...ever feel that lean when fully locked?

Okay, Just kidding. I think that is one of the greatest things for the KJ, turning radius. I love moving around in tight spots because I know the KJ can handle the heavy turn angles. DON't Feel weird...Your not abusing it!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. I can actaully pull a K-Turn in our driveway. How many vehicles can you do that with?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so it strong enough to hande it, I am sure of that, and I LOVE parallel parking in and out one of the greatest vehicles, it is like a bus, you know how they get out behind another bus that's inches away from them..

But this morning I had the wheels turned left all the way, it feels like they are perpendicular, I am just glad my "crapyears" lose traction when I turn like that. If they grab hard enough, i though it would pull something and collapse like you guys said.