Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail - western Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Depending on my job situation, you might tempt me to make a trip, too. (Assuming you'd have me.) ;)

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course!

Won't start real planning until the weather straightens out some and we can get the new ****** and t-case in. We hope the WI trip will be the first test-run of any distance.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I found out that Chad Berger (the guy who mapped the TWT) did a seminar at a local motorcycle dealer last weekend.
Really wish I would have known that, I could have gotten tons of info on the route.:Wedgie:

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if we're going to be able to do this before my summer trip west - it may have to wait till we get back. We're working on like 6 full weekends left to get all the major and minor work done to the KJ. Completely doable, but all the other weekends one, if not both, of us are working/traveling. It's already a busy spring.

Stay tuned...

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries Jayme. The way the weather is going it will be soupy mud until mid June.
Fall would also be a great time to run it, mid September/early October up north is beautiful.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a little scouting in the BRF area today. Everything is still pretty sloppy and the rain today made me turn back at a few points because of deep sand and mud.

But it looks like I have a better route from Sparta to Black River.

This is some of the road I was brave enough to try solo.
You must be registered for see images attach

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like you have more green on the trees up there than we do down here. Looks like a fun, albeit muddy, ride, though. :)

Latest posts

Members online