Time to start savin' for new arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I did my lift I threw in a 3 ring clevis and I had an 1/8'' of clearence at full drop. I did some fender mods today and I notice at full drop I have contact. *****. Guess she settled in a little or something.

Think they will last a little while but as soon as I get a hole I am going to drop the 375 for some al's a arms.

When I started this I just wanted a lift. Now I have about 2500 dollars into it. Guess another 400 won't matter much huh?

The thought of arb air lockers front and rear is floating around in my brain too. Theres another 2000 clams!

If anyone is getting married and needs a photog give me a call. I need more work to pay for this crap!! LOL

Last edited:

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah al's arms are $400 and he's sold out.

Side note my brother is getting married next week. I know the photographer cost them $8k!!!:eek:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, 8k for someone to take some pics.. Ill just give a camera to my mom and tell her to take some pics..

Are the boots torn on the arms? Keep some grease in them and they should last for some time.. Just keep an eye on them and be sure to check them. The worse thing you could do would be not to check them and wait for the wheel to fall off.

myjeepwalks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, 8k for someone to take some pics.. Ill just give a camera to my mom and tell her to take some pics..

Are the boots torn on the arms? Keep some grease in them and they should last for some time.. Just keep an eye on them and be sure to check them. The worse thing you could do would be not to check them and wait for the wheel to fall off.

Yeah $8k!!!!!! :eek: I sure as hell wouldn't pay that. I'm sure there is crew of more than one photagrapher for that price. Probably doing a video too or something. Waste of money too if you ask me, but hey that's probably why i'm not married :D I was in my buddies wedding last year, his photographer had a crew of 2 or 3. Said to be prepared because they were gonna take about 1500 pictures. I dont know much about cameras but they has some cool high tech equipment.

Anyway yeah if the boots aren't torn they should hold up for a while. I plan on gettin al's arms as soon as he gets a shipment in. My lift is going on in about a week and half.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8k is ridiculous!! My biggest package is 1.5k. I have done some that for extras went into 2.5k. I try to offer the best bang for the buck. I shoot about 100 shots an hour, (thank God for digital!!) that way my clients have plenty to choose from. I also give prinitng rights to them so they can go and get what ever copies they want made to ship off to friends and family.

MoladoGuy: I can do it if you want. Just cost extra for airfare and maybe a hotel room for the night.