This site is dangerous!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

resipsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I came across this forum a couple weeks ago when I was looking for some assistance removing the battery on my 2003 KJ. And now I can't stop coming back! I used to be happy with my little KJ Sport. I had added fogs, but I wasn't really thinking about any other upgrades. Suddenly, I find myself dreaming about a lift kit, Mopar sub, and now an EVIC! This forum is going to cause all kinds of trouble on the home front! [-X

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
not bad yourself

-Mopar Foglamps (first upgrade I did myself)
-Dueler A/T REVO'S (rock on!)
-HD Radio
'

welcome

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. i find it hard to fight urges to spend a ton of money on upgrades for mine, I've been fairly successful so far, but I'm going to have a tax return burning a hole in my pocket soon. #-o

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome..............

And soon you'll need Jeep Therapy.......just tell them that "the voices" on Jeep KJ Country made you do it!!! Don't you hear the voices too???

Dave

resipsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
Just remember, JEEP stands for 'Just Empty Every Pocket' \:D/

That's funny. I actually gave my wife a Coach purse for Christmas (biggest mistake I ever made?), and while she thought I was being generous, I was really just laying the ground work for spending money on stuff I want. \:D/

2003KJ

Reaction score
lol....I think we all need some Jeep Rehab.....

ahh hell, who am I kiddin? Where would the fun be if we didn't have our Jeeps?!

(welcome)!

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guitar forum is just the same.

Although I love my Jeep, I'm glad I only have 2WD because I would be wheelin' instead of practicing!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
hahah yea, very addicting. Heck got so addicting I started the site

(welcome)

Bennett

Reaction score
timmer said:
My guitar forum is just the same.

Although I love my Jeep, I'm glad I only have 2WD because I would be wheelin' instead of practicing!

What guitar forum?? I might know you!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
used to be an addict....my other hobby took over....but i know..sooner or later.....it's gonna be a new lil thing and a new lil there there..and BAM

"hey guys, i just got an ARB, i got pics..."

heh...

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, I get in more trouble over on Autopia and testing out new waxes and stuff (I dont really offroad my Jeep so I can detail it often). Everyone needs a hobby to get obsessive over I think lol.

resipsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to bounce back and forth between obsessive hobbies. I'm constantly home-improving, so that's my typical weekend obsession. Lately I've been all about my home theater system, and wiring my house for sound (four rooms inside, plus the deck and separate hot-tub area outside). Since I live in a 4-season climate, and my garage is doing storage duty these days, my Jeep upgrades will have to be spring/summer projects. :-({|=