Taking off the Grille??

Keep the grille on or take off and put back tow hooks/hood bug guard?

• Take it off!! Take it off!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it on!! Keep it on!!

• It's not going to save you gas mileage by taking it off stupid!

• Not sure

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on taking off the Brush Guard and putting on my Tow Hooks with a Hood bug shield?

Any suggestions?

NO BRUSH GUARD:
You must be registered for see images

BRUSH GUARD:
DSCF0033.JPG

dnm45227

Reaction score
I voted to keep it on, but if the results say take it off then I have a solution. Just put a boat load of stamps on it and send it to me.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Age old question huh! I don't have either right now and I want both. My issue it deer but I would also like just a little more general protection as well as a front hitch. The first person that comes up with an all in one for half the price of an ARB will have a runaway best seller.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cowcatcher said:
Age old question huh! I don't have either right now and I want both. My issue it deer but I would also like just a little more general protection as well as a front hitch. The first person that comes up with an all in one for half the price of an ARB will have a runaway best seller.

Laugh exactly!! Any inventors out there willing to give up their time/money and life to develop a Brush Guard/Hitch Receiver/Tow Hooks/Winch/ 1/2 the cost of ARB/not as heavy/no removing bumpers...... ](*,)