Tail Light Guards Mopar part # 82206371

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for tail light guards for my 03 Renny. Don't have to be the Mopar ones, just looking for a good set to put on.

Color doesn't matter, I can always spray paint them.

Please let me know if you have any, and what the total cost would be for the item shipped to zip code 01507. Pics would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you!

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? They looked like they were at least metal.

The aftermarket ones I got (forget what brand) are metal, but unfortunately the method for attachment doesn't really allow for much strength, therefore not as much protection as you'd expect.

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had checked those ones out but I wasn't sure about how sturdy they were. Oh well, maybe I'll skip them then!

If you look in the pics, you can see they mount to the small screws that hold your tail light lens assembly on. If I decide to get serious with mine, I'll have a buddy weld small tabs on the bodywork so I can have more solid, but removable, mounting points for the guards.