Stubborn Window Spots - removed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glock_19_9mm

Reaction score
Hey all...

Ever since I got the Libby it had hard water spots that would not come off with anything. No amount of window cleaner would take them off. The windows always looked dirty and I figured they were etched and beyond saving..

While cleaning up the kitchen it dawned on my to try the glass stove cleaner on the windows. I gave it a shot and it worked.. no more water spots. A couple spots required some additional applications, but in the end my windows are all clear and no scratches.

Weiman sells a kit with the cleaner and an abrasive pad for around $6 at Walmart. ( Weiman Complete Cook Top Cleaning Kit). If you have stubborn water spots give it a try.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting that glass stove cleaner removed the stubborn water spots from the Jeep's glass!
Also good to know about the Weiman Kit.
By chance, do you have any before & after pics you could share?

Glock_19_9mm

Reaction score
You would not believe how hard it is to get pictures of water spots :-( But yes I have a a decent set of before and after. attached..

Attachments

• rear window before.jpg
    rear window before.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 11
  • rear window after.jpg
    rear window after.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Members online