Splash guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have OEM running boards on my KJ. You can see them in the pic in my signature below. Will the molded splash guards fit on my rig? Thanks all!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
it barely fit w/ my tubular steps. those side steps looks like they are more even w/ the wheel well.
you can probably use the none deluxe (not molded) flaps

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the HD Rubber flaps if you plan on doing any offroading anyway. The moulded flaps are long in back, non adjustable in terms of height and rigid. You are almost guaranteed to snap one of those suckers and they use more mounting holes than the other flaps, 4 screws total including 2 you will have to tap yourself. When they get pulled out, you are not going to be happy with the body damage. At least the HD Rubber give a little bit and are generic flat flaps that you can decide where you want to mount. You could even drill 2 sets of mounting holes in them to bring them up higher for offroading. Makeitmopar.com has the best price I have seen on them but you will need a part number so go to Wyckoff's site or something and get it off there.