Some pics of my wifes new KJ....KuJo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few pics from Hells Revenge and Kane Creek of KuJo, my wife, Kathys new KJ.
Bathtub on HR
You must be registered for see images attach

Coming out of bath tub

Group pic, Jeeps on canyon wall....if you squint you can see them, sorry for small pic.

Mutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good, form and function.

I see you're from the Antelope Valley, haven't been there since my brother was stationed at Edwards. Used to do track days at Willow.

Gringo Loco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry that's not RockLizards work. The front bumper was a limited run made by All J, the same people who make the Frankenlift for our KJs. Too expensive to re-make.
Rock Lizard is making some nice new front and rear bumpers, so also check those out. He is very dedicated to his customers.

Chris

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, Chris called it. I now have two of the 4 or 5 All J bumpers made. \:D/
I gotta say that I love the khaki color and hate that my wifes Jeep is way better than my own. KuJo is a dang mtn. goat and climbed right up everything we tried in Moab. My wife had a blast driving it on Hells Revenge and back down from the end of Cliff Hanger.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gringo Loco said:
Sorry that's not RockLizards work. The front bumper was a limited run made by All J, the same people who make the Frankenlift for our KJs. Too expensive to re-make.
Rock Lizard is making some nice new front and rear bumpers, so also check those out. He is very dedicated to his customers.

Chris

Im an idiot, I didnt even look to see if it was the same bumper.

Why didnt All J's keep making them?