So I emailed ARB in Australia, and...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
... I asked about their Air locker differentials and other parts, then I asked them about their coil springs.
Weather or not they are made in China, because I had an issue with Canada Customs regarding the Country of origin of the sum of all the parts in my Frankenlift lift kit that I ordered from All J Products back in April of this year.
And there was some discrepancy with that issue.
Well anyway, the email was forwarded to the President of ARB U.S.A.
He asked me, Where did I hear that their coil springs were being made in China?"
I was politely informed ALL of ARB's Old Man Emu Coil springs are Infact made in Australia!

I found that very enlightening that the product is Infact made in Australia.
Just like my OME box clearly proclaims!

I'll be dropping some more coin on more ARB stuff and seeing that I have family in Australia who is coming to visit us in Canada, they will gladly bring it with them!
So, I'll be contacting ARB in Australia by telephone on Monday and I'll ask them directly once again.

Cheers
Ry'

Mangate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I could save some cash by buying OME struts and coils in New Zealand (I travel there regularly), right next door ,but was quoted the equivalent of US $1140 and that was without shipping.
Ryan, have you found any websites in Australia with prices?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I thought I could save some cash by buying OME struts and coils in New Zealand (I travel there regularly), right next door ,but was quoted the equivalent of US $1140 and that was without shipping.
Ryan, have you found any websites in Australia with prices?

Yes, I have.
But I'll have to post them later this evening 'cause I'm going to work on our KJ. I'm about to head out the door!

I'll post this evening!

Flyingwen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to break any rules here, but right now our company is having a sale...

You must be registered for see images

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... I asked about their Air locker differentials and other parts, then I asked them about their coil springs.
Weather or not they are made in China, because I had an issue with Canada Customs regarding the Country of origin of the sum of all the parts in my Frankenlift lift kit that I ordered from All J Products back in April of this year.
And there was some discrepancy with that issue.
Well anyway, the email was forwarded to the President of ARB U.S.A.
He asked me, Where did I hear that their coil springs were being made in China?"
I was politely informed ALL of ARB's Old Man Emu Coil springs are Infact made in Australia!

I found that very enlightening that the product is Infact made in Australia.
Just like my OME box clearly proclaims!

I'll be dropping some more coin on more ARB stuff and seeing that I have family in Australia who is coming to visit us in Canada, they will gladly bring it with them!
So, I'll be contacting ARB in Australia by telephone on Monday and I'll ask them directly once again.

Cheers
Ry'

The way things are going, Canada may end up in a trade war with Australia.

Flyingwen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are a couple good lookin' trucks for Toyotas

Wendy, you have a PM coming your way

Those are Nic's and my hubby's (the white one)

My Hubby's:

Nic's:

We also have a FJ and 4Runner