Silver KJ with Black Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking KJ. Me likey:happy107:

I've looked nto Mamba wheels. the gunmetal color would look great on my Black libby, but are a bit spendy.
Do you have any rubbing issues running 16x8 with 255s?

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You son of a *****, i live in the same city with nearly identicle ride (i have cragar soft 8s) and ive never seen you! So much for being unique i guess i need to get a roof basket and lights. o and welcome to the site

Forest_L

Reaction score
lol Yeah I can be a son of a ***** sometimes.. Thanks for the welcome. Maybe you're going to have upgrade from the softies. lol ; )

Forest_L

Reaction score
Nice looking KJ. Me likey:happy107:

I've looked nto Mamba wheels. the gunmetal color would look great on my Black libby, but are a bit spendy.
Do you have any rubbing issues running 16x8 with 255s?

Its only rubbed a couple times at full turn and it was very minor. I havent done anything to the pinch welds and Im not really worried about it. I think the gunmetal would look awesome on your black liberty! :rockit:

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep! I also live in Rochester, and haven't seen you yet. Give me a honk and a wave if you see me driving around town!
You must be registered for see images attach

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol Yeah I can be a son of a ***** sometimes.. Thanks for the welcome. Maybe you're going to have upgrade from the softies. lol ; )

Im just playin with ya. Soft 8s is the upgrade, couldnt be happier and they look sexy as hell. Looks like a roofbasket is in the works for me so we wont be twins soon

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Forest. Nice jeep.

Dave

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i spotted you today getting on 52, unless theres a third that looks like us.