RockAuto.com - Order Parts and Pay 24 Hours a Day…with Cash!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
No credit card or checking account? No problem!

RockAuto is happy to announce a new convenient cash payment option --with no added fees-- making your RockAuto shopping experience quicker and easier than ever! Save on name brand auto parts with RockAuto’s reliably low prices, and pay for your order with cash at your local 7-Eleven, Casey’s General Store or ACE Cash Express. Visit www.RockAuto.com, add the parts you need to your shopping cart, and choose "Cash at 7-Eleven/Retail Stores" from the payment options drop-down menu. Your order confirmation will include all the information you need to get started. Once you make your payment, we will get to work on your order right away, just as we would if you paid with a credit card.

You can read more about paying with cash here. See all available payment methods here.

You must be registered for see images attach

tankdriver

Reaction score
no customer feedback

Rock Auto has no customer review of its products by customers who have bought a part from them, limiting the viability of that product to solve the customer's needs. In other words they don't want you to know what a ************* you are about to buy.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I have bought stuff from them and been very happy.

Nice first post, though. :signs75:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I recently tried, again, did once before long time ago
Everyone says how great..........
never again
Once was enough, twice 3 times too many
didn't even allow me to use the discount code :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just placed an order for $250 and had no issues with using a discount code. plus unlike tankdriver i dont buy brands ive never heard of.

BillyG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had no problems with my suspension order. I did double check the part numbers against other websites just to make sure though. I was even notified when I was placing the order that the shocks and struts had a mail-in rebate.

If you want product reviews, you can always check Amazon or just Google "*** part reviews". Oh yeah, and always buy from a brand that you have at least heard of.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Everytime I go there each individual item has to come from a different place with individual shipping costs that add up to "forget it". Ultimately the cost is about as unreasonable as the local dealer price where they slap on shipping costs too.

Schgsd

Reaction score
Everytime I go there each individual item has to come from a different place with individual shipping costs that add up to "forget it". Ultimately the cost is about as unreasonable as the local dealer price where they slap on shipping costs too.

That right there. Pricing usually looks real good and then it's sticker shock time when shipping is added. No joke I needed a new oil pan, a gasket for the pan, and a power steering hose for a project. Roughly $39 total for all three parts. Order totaled $70 and change after shipping. Even the oil pan gasket came separate from the oil pan. Now I admit cost of doing that project from a national brand parts store would have been closer to $100 but I also had to oblong 6 holes in the oil pan to get it to fit.

daves06lrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I order from rockauto I start by putting the items i want in the "cart"... Then I look to see the shipping codes (A,B,C,D, etc)...I then go back to the areas where I selected the parts to see if other "brands" of that part has a "truck" symbol next to it... I select a few of these parts and also put them into the "cart"... I then look for matching shipping codes and remove the ones that don't match... I just ordered a set of front brake pads, rotors, calliper piston, and a calliper rebuilding set (rubber parts) for a 2008 Hyundai Sonata and by carefully selecting where the items came from had only one shipping cost...
If you check their shipping label addresses and Google them you will see that rockauto advertizes overstock/old parts for parts stores all over the USA and that "store" boxes and ships these items using rockauto tape/boxes/labels...
The store gets rid of the parts and rockauto makes a commission for moving them... Some items DO come from rockauto warehouses but a majority are shipped from auto parts stores... That's why you can get hit with high shipping costs when they come from different stores/states... It takes longer to finalize the parts selections but it can be done...I have bought thousands of dollars of parts from them and have had very few problems that the corporate rockauto always mad good on...
Dave

Schgsd

Reaction score
When I order from rockauto I start by putting the items i want in the "cart"... Then I look to see the shipping codes (A,B,C,D, etc)...I then go back to the areas where I selected the parts to see if other "brands" of that part has a "truck" symbol next to it... I select a few of these parts and also put them into the "cart"... I then look for matching shipping codes and remove the ones that don't match... I just ordered a set of front brake pads, rotors, calliper piston, and a calliper rebuilding set (rubber parts) for a 2008 Hyundai Sonata and by carefully selecting where the items came from had only one shipping cost...
If you check their shipping label addresses and Google them you will see that rockauto advertizes overstock/old parts for parts stores all over the USA and that "store" boxes and ships these items using rockauto tape/boxes/labels...
The store gets rid of the parts and rockauto makes a commission for moving them... Some items DO come from rockauto warehouses but a majority are shipped from auto parts stores... That's why you can get hit with high shipping costs when they come from different stores/states... It takes longer to finalize the parts selections but it can be done...I have bought thousands of dollars of parts from them and have had very few problems that the corporate rockauto always mad good on...
Dave

OK that's interesting info. It was obvious they were doing inventory reduction but hadn't tumbled to the fact they weren't pulling the stuff back to their own locations.

daves06lrenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nearly every order I have received has a different location on the shipping label and when the address is googled it shows an auto parts store and not a rockauto warehouse... The do have their own warehouses also and ship from them too... Taking the time to juggle what parts from where can save you lots...
Rockauto still stands behind the parts no matter where they came from...
Dave

Latest posts

Members online