Revos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know if they havent seen the commercials. Bridgestone just issued a $75 dollar rebate for the dueler AT revo tires from now until october 7th.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Saw that commerical today...it's only a participating Bridgestone dealers though...but still a hell of a deal!

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unfortunately i just did some math, my local bridgestone dealer wants $161.99 per tire. SO lets say i want 5 tires, and after the $75 rebate that comes to $771.70 for me including tax.

Now if i go to tirerack.com for the tires, which is one of the sponsers of our great forum \:D/ and buy 5 tires at a price of $118.00/per tire, with no rebates. After taxes and the $61.95 for shipping to my door, that leaves me with a bill of $681.45

so i guess that this really isnt that great of a deal to start off with

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 general grabbers and 4 cragars for $742... Thats amazing they would charge that much for a tire. :-s

2003KJ

Reaction score
especko said:
unfortunately i just did some math, my local bridgestone dealer wants $161.99 per tire. SO lets say i want 5 tires, and after the $75 rebate that comes to $771.70 for me including tax.

Now if i go to tirerack.com for the tires, which is one of the sponsers of our great forum \:D/ and buy 5 tires at a price of $118.00/per tire, with no rebates. After taxes and the $61.95 for shipping to my door, that leaves me with a bill of $681.45

so i guess that this really isnt that great of a deal to start off with

But don't forget you gotta get those tires installed somewhere...and those prices vary depending on the shop.

Man too bad Costco doesn't sell Bridgestone's anymore...I got 4 Revo's installed with lifetime balancing and rotations for about $484 (works out to about $120.99/tire).

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
But don't forget you gotta get those tires installed somewhere...and those prices vary depending on the shop.

Man too bad Costco doesn't sell Bridgestone's anymore...I got 4 Revo's installed with lifetime balancing and rotations for about $484 (works out to about $120.99/tire).

yea i have a shop that wouldnt charge me a whole lot for mounting the new tread. We dont have costco's here in wisconsin so thats not a big deal for me. Remember the main reason those prices might seem a little high is because the prices i gave were for 5 tires not 4. I want all matching tires

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online