Review: Mr. Clean Autodry System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although this isn't what should be used before doing an entire detail of a vehicle, the Mr. Clean Autodry is awesome for quick washes after a day of four-wheeling, storms, or whatever. It is easy and quick. It also handles heat well. Most times I can get the entire exterior done in 30 minutes or less. The jet setting on the nozzle also has a decent amount of pressure for mud. Another great usage is the water purification setting can also be used just to rinse off your other car wash before you hand dry to reduce the chance of water spots. The only complaint I have is that the filters need changed frequently, especially with larger vehicles.

I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just bought Mr. Clean and did mine last week, and wow! It works great. One complain, if you are the quick type and don't soap up the car well, you will get nasty results. Just like me.. I had no idea why jeep was so dirty, I just used the sheepskin and soaped up sections really good, but I missed A LOT of places.. It looked like a half-shaved ass. So.. Will post pictures of the spots where I washed really well, like hood and tailgate. :D`

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Mr. Clean Autodry thinking it would save me time on my weekly washings, but it didn't. It just cost me money on my weekly washings, with the filters needing changing and the specific Mr. Clean soap that you have to use.
That said, it makes a very nice and ergonomic hose tip for spraying, and like has been mentioned, it has a fair bit of pressure for blasting crud.

Conclusion:
A good concept, but I found it to be impractical. I'll stick with regular soap and water and a waterblade and towels.

2.5/5 stars