Review: Meguire's Natural Shine Protectant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So I've switched to using Armorall Cleaning wipes. They don't have protectant in them (probably a good thing), so I need to find a protectant. I decided to go with the Meg's Natural Shine, because I don't want to see, or feel it.

You can kinda see the diff...(Meg's on left, none on right) Kinda greasy looking, but not too bad. It smells ok to.
You must be registered for see images attach

3.99/5...

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried out Meguiar's Natural Shine, Armor All Natural Shine and 303 Aerospace Protectant. Everything considered, I usually recommend Meguiar's. Reason being is that it is the best bang for the buck and it can be found locally.

While 303 is better, Meguiar's comes very close for a lot less money. I always use 303, but I would be just as happy using Meguiar's if 303 was not available.

A couple of things... Don't spray the product directly on the dash. You will use more product that way and you will get a greasier look. Grab a cotton terry wax applicator pad or even a microfiber one. Spray some of the protectant onto the applicator pad and then wipe the vinyl pieces. You will be able to control product distribution better this way. You will get a more uniform look, have less cleanup time and achieve a better finish. For the best finish, go back over the applied areas with a clean microfiber to "buff" off the excess. You will get a very nice looking finish.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yah I sprayed it right on. I'll try what you said next wash!

leadwolf

Reaction score
I also think that the Megs is the best bang for the buck. I detailed my Liberty and my other vehicle and both look and smell good.