recall for the fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazylimited

Reaction score
I made an appointment for the recall for the fan, the fan. They said it will take 1 hour and 1 half to fix the problem.
Anyone have the same recall?

2003KJ

Reaction score
I was not aware of a recall for the fan. (Aeh)

What years does this cover? I'm assuming its for the electric fan? What's supposedly wrong with it?

timmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the build sheet for my 02 Limited and they mentioned that I had not got the ball joints done yet. You would think if there was a recall for the fan as well they would have notated it.

I got mine in December of last year.

Also, our records indicate that the following recall campaign has not been performed by an authorized Jeep dealer.

Recall ID: F23 LOWER BALL JOINTS Issued: 09/06/2006

Since we can't always confirm that the needed service has been performed, we ask that you contact your local authorized Jeep dealer to make arrangements for an inspection and, if necessary, corrective action at no charge to you.

2003KJ

Reaction score
See if you can get the recall number so I can look it up....or ask your dealer about what years it covers.

Latest posts

Members online