Quick Lift ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
So im going to be installing my lift on Monday, but was just wondering how many miles I can hold off on until I need an alignment? I ask because I leave for work again on Tuesday and it's around 250KM round trip? Or should I just wait until my next day's off when I will have time to do both??? :confused:

James

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
When I did my lift the LCA bolts were froze,in 100m tires were wore enough to be no more than spares. Would highly recommend an immediate(spelling) alignment.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you lift it. it will go toe in and that will eat tires fast. toe in or toe out is bad on tire scrub and the more you lift it the more toe in you will have.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Thanks all, sounds like I will be holding off until I can do both. I thought I had read somewhere in the past that people were waiting a few miles before there first alignment, but I would prefer to play it safe!... icon996.gif