Powertrax driving considerations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fjellfinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At last I have mounted the Powertrax! A local garage did it for me -- they said it was somewhat difficult job, the worst part was to remove the original track-lock - they had to use a sledge hammer to pull it out #-o

OK, all is well and I am happy.

I will now drive esp. carefull the first 50 miles -- what can you tell me to watch out for, what are your experiences with it driving on normal road with lots of curves etc.??

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it easy on the gas. Dont get off the gas then back on really fast.

When coming out of a turn, dont get on it unless you what it to lock and eat up you tires.

Hopefully yours wont pop as much as mine has been lately. It did fine for around 8months, now its been acting up alittle. :-s

KJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
hopefully yours wont pop as much as mine has been lately. It did fine for around 8months, now its been acting up alittle. :-s

That's because you abuse yours on the street, and baby it in the dirt. [-X
Mine on the otherhand, is as quiet as the day I installed it a year and a half ago, because, I abuse mine in the dirt, and baby it on the street.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KJ04 said:
jeepjeepster said:
hopefully yours wont pop as much as mine has been lately. It did fine for around 8months, now its been acting up alittle. :-s

That's because you abuse yours on the street, and baby it in the dirt. [-X
Mine on the otherhand, is as quiet as the day I installed it a year and a half ago, because, I abuse mine in the dirt, and baby it on the street.

:-s

Do what?

What does being easy on it have to do with anything? How do you know Im easy on it? Are you watching me. :-k

Latest posts

Members online