plug wires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got out almost a year ago now IC2 SW/AW/IDW. Still talk like I'm in and confuse the wife all the time. lol. I got a buddy that CTN2, besides him, he's the only CT I've met. You lucky shore based rates. lol

holmadik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he stationed in meade? thats where most of them go we have some here on gordon, but CTT's arent really shore based we are 50/50 since we merged with the EW's in 04 or 05 im in a deploying shop its just direct support they dont need us all the time. the job is cool though and ill make good money when i get out IC is internal communications isnt? there is a linguist in my shop that crossed from that and yeah my girl has no idea what im talking about "i dont know what youre saying but youre cute" hahaha

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup Interior Comms. He is is norfolk (well afgan right now). It took a while for my wife to know what i was talking about too, haha

Loki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be THE Chair Force!

Mom's Air Corp became Aint My Command. Spent my time in avionics on (M)C130 and MH53.

holmadik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a few buddies in meade im at naviocom GA its a pretty chill command i like it our skipper was a former chief he's a good skipper he's understanding he was enlisted once he knows what goes on. dude is salty as hell hes been in for 39 years