p255/55r18...???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03kjsport

Reaction score
hello all. i recently have got my 1st jeep. im loving it. however i purchased a rro 2.5 lift "before i read the reviews" and currently have 18" foose wheels running. i like the wheels but the tires look like they belong on a car. ive searched around and cant find tires that look meaty enough. thanks for any insight. also does anyone know of any trails in the dekalb area of illinois. new to the area. THANKS ALL

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello all. i recently have got my 1st jeep. im loving it. however i purchased a rro 2.5 lift "before i read the reviews" and currently have 18" foose wheels running. i like the wheels but the tires look like they belong on a car. ive searched around and cant find tires that look meaty enough. thanks for any insight. also does anyone know of any trails in the dekalb area of illinois. new to the area. THANKS ALL
Might want to try Nitto Terra Grapplers,they should be avaiable in that size,they are AT tires but look decent and I have heard good things about them.

Members online

No members online now.