Off-Road in Utah Canyons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shelly

Reaction score
This is my Step-Father and his Liberty Sport off-road in Utah. Beautiful scenery

You must be registered for see images

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Man, now I'm depressed.

Stuck in the Midwest too....... ARGHHHHH!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing close to off-road near my area is the rubble from burnt or torn down homes....or the pot holes in our streets. I can't even say anything about having beautiful scenery, unless I drive 200 miles north.

Stupid Michigan, stinking Mid-west!!

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shelly, is that 3rd pic the tru angle your liberty was climbing?!?!?!

Shelly

Reaction score
That is my Step-Father in his Liberty and yes, it is the true angle. My Mom took that picture she said she was standing at the bottom of the hill when she took it and she was standing. So, I am assuming that is the true angle.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy (censored) !! Wow, I need to do that.....that looks kinda crazy to me. I guess I dont really know what the KJ will do...living in FL I dont really get to go moutain climbing #-o

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh, I don't want to discredit any pronouncements from someone so lovely as Shelly but unless the trees all grow funny in AZ then the camera on the last shot was being held at an angle. If they did grow funny then they forgot to do so in the first two shots. (whistle) (whistle) (whistle)

alljeep

Reaction score
cowcatcher said:
Ahhhhhhh, I don't want to discredit any pronouncements from someone so lovely as Shelly but unless the trees all grow funny in AZ then the camera on the last shot was being held at an angle. If they did grow funny then they forgot to do so in the first two shots. (whistle) (whistle) (whistle)

Hey, that's how I make the farm fields out here look more challenging! Tilt and click! \:D/

Shelly

Reaction score
(rotflmao)

I didn't notice that!! I wasn't there, so I don't have a clue. Mom said she was just standing at the bottom of the hill.............BUT, she is a photographer, so maybe she fooled me too. :-k

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cowcatcher said:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it was really windy? O:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last pic. is a little tilted......but the KJ got there and the scenery is beautiful and it looks like fun. That's what counts..... I'm movin out there. Where's my traveling stuff.........oopps.... my girl friend just walked in. I gotta convince her to go.. Hay honey get ur teethbrush we're goin for a little ride...................................................

Dave