OEM wheels and AT's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksilversurf917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM wheels and AT's. please someone take these!

Hey everyone, im looking into gettin a new set of tires and I want to sell my old ones. I have 4 245/65/17 destination AT's on 6 spoke chrome limited OEM wheels. The tires are about 3/16 (6/32)in. tread left, compared to the new 13/32. They still get me around on the trails fairly easy. There are no plugs, cracks, or chunks taken out. They are mostly driven on the road but on one of the tires the outter part of the tread is pretty low, but like I said they still work on the trail. Im willing to seperate if wanted!

EDIT: I also have a wrangler SR-A on a 6 spoke chrome limited wheel that has about 200 miles on it. It was only used after I was on a trail and my tire seperated from my wheel after airing down and I didnt end up getting my original tire fixed for a week. I WILL ADD THIS IN FOR FREE AND IT WILL NOT BE PART OF THE SHIPING COST (thats if this is wanted)

Im looking to still get some kinda coin out of this but take both tire and wheel for 200 and if you want to seperate then let me know and ill think of a price. Or just offer me a price

Last edited:

Quicksilversurf917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I forgot to add something..lol. But I would perfer local pick up, Im from westminster MD, but I am going to school in Williamsport PA. But I will also ship and depending on how far and how much shipping is, ill lower the price alil to make it not-so harsh on the overall total

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice.....not sure I can buy, but I'll definitely think about it!:D

Quicksilversurf917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well im just either getting 31 KM2's here in the next week that someone is selling, or if that falls through im getting 31 LTB's in about a month. So ill have the tires off either in 2 weeks or 2 months...

Quicksilversurf917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh btw even though my post count is only 11 im a member over on LOST and I have a good amount of posts over there. I just know I dont trust people under like 50 posts or so when it comes to buying things off the internet... but thats my own personal opinion

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yah...I know that you have a good # of posts on LOST.

Did you get any rubbing with these???

Quicksilversurf917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope, and I put them on when my KJ was still stock at 49K and I put my lift on around ~56K and now im at ~64K

EDIT: my suspention didnt really sag in that 49K-56K time so I was still fine, and if I didnt put a lift on im pretty sure it would still be fine with no rubbing

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.