O2 sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebeljeeper1

Reaction score
I've got about 94K on my jeep. I was wondering if it time to change it out.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not normally a maintainance item but couldn't hurt to change it. However If it isn't throwing codes no need to change.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one are you going to replace? There are 4 of them, 2 upstream, 2 downstream from the cat converters. (whistle)

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. I would wait. Mine went at 30K or so but that was due to the cable rubbing against the driveshaft. Doh!

2003KJ

Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
Not normally a maintainance item but couldn't hurt to change it. However If it isn't throwing codes no need to change.

True, but i've seen them start to go and give real shotty milage...and not throw a single code.

What kinda milage are you currently getting?

rebeljeeper1

Reaction score
gas mileage

I get around 200-220 mpg in city, abit more on hiway. I'm running 31-10.50s with a jet chip, helix throttle body spacer, and K&N

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: gas mileage

rebeljeeper1 said:
I get around 200-220 mpg in city, abit more on hiway. I'm running 31-10.50s with a jet chip, helix throttle body spacer, and K&N

I want to buy your KJ! I was thinking about trading in my gas guzzling HEMI Charger and KJ for a Hybrid, but with that kind of mileage I could stay in a KJ and set new world's records! How does 20,000 sound for a 94k car?

Latest posts

Members online