Northern Ky Meet & Greet Sep 25th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This event is canceled As of 09/10/2010

RedKJ04 And my self are hosting a Meet and Greet We are inviting all LOST members who wish to attend. As well As Jkj Members The plans are to have it at Big Bone Lick State Park in NKY. Hopefully this is a central enough location so we can pull members from many states. They have a campground in the park so camping is an option for those interested. The cost for camping is $24 per night for up to 8 people per site.
When: September 25 at around 1:00pm? Please bring something to share
Where: Big Bone Lick State Park http://parks.ky.gov/findparks/recparks/bb/
Who: Any and all Lost members And Jkj Members who would like to attend. Feel free to bring family and friends!
What: Just a general get together where we can all sit and relax some. Camping is of course optional.

Lets get a sign up started! If you have any questions about the meet and greet feel free to pm me or Jeepchic79.
Will be attending
1.jeepchic79-Bean Dip
2.RedKJ04-Taco salad and a few drinks. (sadly not camping as I have a Classic VW show to attend on Sunday)

Maybe Attending

Last edited:

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously? That is the name of the place? They couldn't have come up with something less ******* sounding?

Sounds like fun. Hope a lot of people show up to Big Bone Lick.

:D :D :D

Lol Yeah cause they found some Mammoth bones there .. Few other reasons i am guessing ill post photos for you :p

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously? That is the name of the place? They couldn't have come up with something less ******* sounding?

Sounds like fun. Hope a lot of people show up to Big Bone Lick.

:D :D :D

Your mind is always in the gutter. Anyway,don't think I can swing this,have a shindig to be at.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Aww shame ! Maby you can make the next one ? Thinking now that we made a bad date for the m&g

Don't know about the date in particular,just Big Lou always has a birthday about this time of year. Go to my Livingston pics/posts,Lou drives the toyota.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get this, the Beaver Lick Baptist church is just up the street. I kid you not!!!

Yeah i see that too ! something i am going to get a pic of in the near future ! We will plan another M&G when we can get more people together .. So what is good for all of you ?

Latest posts

Members online