Noi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajkasper

Reaction score
hello my name is juergen. I come from Germany and have problems with rattling noises / jingling automatic transmission liberty kk 2008 with 89000 mils. Unfortunately, nobody here in Germany can tell me where these noises come from. even the jeep dealer has no idea. therefore I thought that there is someone in the usa who may know this problem. It sounds as if you were dropping a metal ball or a nut into a small metal drum with bars inside. and then this drum rotates. the noise depends on the speed. when I am standing downhill in the car the noise is nonexistent. when it is uphill, it is strongest and always jumps.
on the same level surface, the jingling can also occur there, but not as strong, but you can practically bring it here with the accelerator pedal. would be nice if someone who knows these noises reports.
Greetings from Germany

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Juergen, we're happy to have a friend from Germany. That's a mystery to me hopefully someone will be along shortly that can help.

Ajkasper

Reaction score
Hallo. ja, vielen Dank.
das Auto hat keine Leistungseinbußen
und die Schalungsabläufe sind ganz normal.
Vielleicht kennt jemand das Problem.
Grüße aus Deutschland

John P.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, it's a long shot but I had this exact noise replicated in the same manner as yours. It turned out to be the heat shield almost center of the Jeep above the drive shaft. A couple of the mounting bolts had torn from the metal allowing the shield to make contact with the driveshaft. It's a long shied that goes almost to the output shaft of the transmission. I removed it and problem solved.

Ajkasper

Reaction score
Hallo guten Abend,
Danke für den Tipp,
werde ich morgen mal checken.
ich gehe aber davon aus, dass es irgendwo aus dem Bereich des Konverters kommt.
Ich weiß nur nicht was.
Ich habe den Eindruck, dass etwas herunterfällt und dann mit mir herumläuft. kling kling kling springt auch dann?
keine ahnung Motor läuft hat Kraftübertragungsschaltungen.
naja denke ich muss mich damit abfinden das ich das getriebe ausbauen muss.
Grüße aus Deutschland
aj

Latest posts

Members online