Newbie - Rene 05

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

russu1980

Reaction score
i also have a 05 reny can you tell me where did you get the covers for the fogs i really need to know asap thanks alot russ

Renegade363

Full Access Member
Reaction score
russu1980 said:
i also have a 05 reny can you tell me where did you get the covers for the fogs i really need to know asap thanks alot russ

I was going to ask the same question

richmbailey

Reaction score
Bug Deflector

eddiev9,

I got the low profile "Avenger" series from Lund. The other series seemed to stick up way to much for me and this is a much tighter fit around the hood.

Make sure you specify if you have a Renegade or Sport/Limited. My first order they sent me the reflector for a Sport/Limited and it didn't fit the Rene because of the flat hood.

Just FYI...

--Rich

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Bug Deflector

richmbailey said:
eddiev9,

I got the low profile "Avenger" series from Lund. The other series seemed to stick up way to much for me and this is a much tighter fit around the hood.

Make sure you specify if you have a Renegade or Sport/Limited. My first order they sent me the reflector for a Sport/Limited and it didn't fit the Rene because of the flat hood.

Just FYI...

--Rich

Thanks for the advice, Rich. Yah, ordering stuff online makes me iffy...especially the ones marked simply "fits all Liberty models". I noticed there are quite a few things on Rennie's that differ from the other models. BTW, I am unable to compare (due to lack of 2005 Liberty's here), but the production roof rails on our 2005 Rennie's are thicker than other 2005 Sport/Limited models, correct?

richmbailey

Reaction score
Roof Rails

That's correct. They are thicker than the Sport/Limited. It will be tough to find a non-Mopar roof rack to fit it. Apparently Surco Safari Racks can fit with their mounts - but I'm not sure. :-k

--Rich

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.