New wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTPhotoJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ESP/TC adjustment is a simple tweak on the steering arm to bring the steering wheel to center. Loosen 2 - 15mm nuts, turn the collar a 1/4 turn or so and thats it. There is no alignment required. What lift were you installing? I've done a few and never had a problem. However, if you start messing with adjustable control arms, adjustable trackbars and such then you are gonna have other issues, including alignment (Caster angle), pinion angle and axle centering..

To properly run 37s depends on your definition of proper I suppose. You want to run the rocks with disconnected swaybars then I agree 3.5 -4"+ springs and shocks are required maybe even flat fenders. Mild wheeling (as my daughter would do) trim the rear pinch seam, and leave the swaybars connected and your good to go. I know I had 37s on mine.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ESP/TC adjustment is a simple tweak on the steering arm to bring the steering wheel to center. Loosen 2 - 15mm nuts, turn the collar a 1/4 turn or so and thats it. There is no alignment required. What lift were you installing? I've done a few and never had a problem. However, if you start messing with adjustable control arms, adjustable trackbars and such then you are gonna have other issues, including alignment (Caster angle), pinion angle and axle centering..

To properly run 37s depends on your definition of proper I suppose. You want to run the rocks with disconnected swaybars then I agree 3.5 -4"+ springs and shocks are required maybe even flat fenders. Mild wheeling (as my daughter would do) trim the rear pinch seam, and leave the swaybars connected and your good to go. I know I had 37s on mine.

I am sure it ran great
3.73's
2.XX 1st gear in the trans
and 37's
probably got all of 10 mpg and was a dog getting on the highway
until you got up to 5500 rpm and started making some HP

I dont like 33's with 3.73's and and a 3 to 1 1st gear
so I may be bias to "proper" gearing

Latest posts

Members online