New toys weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much struggle, finally moved all of my new parts out from my living room and installed them. I had every intention on writing up a "how to" for installing the rear deflector, but I got aggravated (read pissed-off) halfway through and gave up on the "how to" part.

Anyway, below are pics of the newly installed:

Mopar cross rails,
Rear Deflector,
Manik taillamp guards,
Mopar hitch (although you can't see it too well),
Antenna X,
...and I threw my new Husky mats in too!

You must be registered for see images

Next comes lift and tires!

Derek Mc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good =D>
I am interested in the rear deflector after a weekend of heavy rain the rear screen was opaque without the wiper so reckon I'll follow you on this one.
When you say agrravated read as Pissed off was it really a bitch to fit?

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Derek Mc said:
Lookin' good =D>
I am interested in the rear deflector after a weekend of heavy rain the rear screen was opaque without the wiper so reckon I'll follow you on this one.
When you say agrravated read as Pissed off was it really a bitch to fit?

You just have to be REALLY careful that you drill the holes at the correct angles because that's the ONLY thing that holds it in place is the angle of the anchor fittings. (There are two layers of metal you must drill through) If you don't get those JUST RIGHT, the deflector will slide on and off. I screwed up my first two angles because the instructions are TERRIBLE!

Do yourself a favor and buy some JB Weld at your local auto store and use it to secure all four anchors just in case. It never hurts to make the thing extra strong anyway. Plus it will seal the edges or your holes and paint. Good luck.