New To The Jeep Thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmie's 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys just got a 05 renne. My GF talked me in to it after my honda blew up. And after having it a week i am really getting in to it and now have been converted from the dark side. Hope i learn a lot from you all. \:D/

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yay! We've got a Honda convert! Welcome. Once you start checking out all the toys you can put on your Libby, it'll become an addiction. :)

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jimmie's 05 said:
Hello guys just got a 05 renne. My GF talked me in to it after my honda blew up. And after having it a week i am really getting in to it and now have been converted from the dark side. Hope i learn a lot from you all. \:D/[/quoteTake it straight back and get a 4x4. Oh yeah welcome.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats

Congrats!! There are a few people who have the non 4x4's and they have great success with theirs. With the right equipment you can do a lot!!

jimmie's 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I have looked at a lot of other forums and this sounds like the best. Good news my GF is getting a 05 renne 4x4 the end of Sept. So if I can't make it hers will. \:D/

Tom D

Reaction score
I'm a newbie too.

At age 47, I just sold my Buick LeSabre and bought the Liberty. I guess I'm just not ready to live like a bluehair yet. Actually, I bought the Jeep more as the wife's car, and she loves it too. After 20 years of marriage I finally got something right! It's a BIG hit with the kids also.