New to jeeps from Atlanta Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAZZARD

Reaction score
Thought i would introduce myself, names Matt. Been lurking for about a month when i got my liberty.
This is my second jeep but the first one dont count cause it was a $300 1984 cherokee 4x4.
Mostly driven sports cars but they never quite fit my lifestyle, i camp, backpack, mountain bike, snowboard, and ride motorcycles, needed something that could keep up. Also i have a 40 mile drive to work and back in Atlanta traffic, and a stick shift was getting old.

the jeep
2006 Liberty sport 4x4
21000 when i got it on 6-5-2009
Got a sweet deal, the payments are less then the maintenance on my old car.

added the roof rack and lights, and waiting on a check from a extra job to start getting the parts for a lift.

all i had was my cell phone for pictures, she goes pretty well off-road for stock with junk tires, only had to use 4hi once.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice pic's.

Yeah, if you change your tires to a good A/T you will have a whole different jeep......or maybe a good MT for that red Georgia mudd.

Dave

HAZZARD

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice pic's.

Yeah, if you change your tires to a good A/T you will have a whole different jeep......or maybe a good MT for that red Georgia mudd.

Dave

Definitely MTs going on, red Georgia clay is some nasty stuff.