New KJ from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJNJJeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Looking forward to reading the forum and doing some wheeling!!! Any new runs, let me know!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which of those trails are OK for 4WD?

No Dru. That's what I was trying to find out. From what I understand you can go there and talk to the Forest Ranger and get a map of the driving trails.

If anyone from NJ has any info it would be good. I would be up for a run too.....at least to check it out.

Dave

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Hello NJ guys. This is a link to a place in NJ you can drive off-road. I always wanted to check it out but never got around to it. Do any of you know the place?

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/maps/stokes_forest_map.pdf

Dave

WOW Dave!! You just brought we back some 25 years when I was 12 years old, we went on a school camping trip to stokes.. I grew up in north Jersey as well... The memories are all coming to me as we speak.. Man, that was a long time ago.. Thanks

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW Dave!! You just brought we back some 25 years when I was 12 years old, we went on a school camping trip to stokes.. I grew up in north Jersey as well... The memories are all coming to me as we speak.. Man, that was a long time ago.. Thanks

Real interesting that you have been there even if it was a while ago Greg. Memories are what life is about. Good memories.

I have good memories of our run in ONF and hopefully would like to do that again too with you guys and make more memories.

Here's to making good memories......:happy160:

Dave

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Real interesting that you have been there even if it was a while ago Greg. Memories are what life is about. Good memories.

I have good memories of our run in ONF and hopefully would like to do that again too with you guys and make more memories.

Here's to making good memories......:happy160:

Dave

Absolutely:cheers:

Would be great to see you here again.. I have gone out to a different trails.. closer to tampa (Withalacoochee state park), it is huge just like ONF. Alot of water though, a bit concerning by your self, but fun.