New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fire717

Reaction score
Already have a couple posts under my belt, but here I am. Just a new guy with a stock 03'. Lots of good stuff on here so far. I only googled jeep kj stuff to find out some ideas on different tires....Now (thanks to this site)I am having thoughts of lift kits, skid plates, and tow hooks.......2010 could cost me some bucks!...wait then there is the wife...so just a stock 03'......for now.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome)

Make sure to keep the wife happy; then maybe you can get some KJ goodies. :D

drfd74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already have a couple posts under my belt, but here I am. Just a new guy with a stock 03'. Lots of good stuff on here so far. I only googled jeep kj stuff to find out some ideas on different tires....Now (thanks to this site)I am having thoughts of lift kits, skid plates, and tow hooks.......2010 could cost me some bucks!...wait then there is the wife...so just a stock 03'......for now.

I hear ya! (welcome)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Everyone on here will help you spend money on your jeep.

Dave

04BLKRENEGADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Very valuable resource to use for your libby. Just tell your wife a lifted jeep is better for visability, hence safety:cool: