New From VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siggy14

Reaction score
just joined, use to have a Rubi, but needed more space for carrying guitar equipment, so i got a libby. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

siggy14

Reaction score
I shouldnt say new, it is a 2002 limited in silver, no major plans for it, not many great four wheelin spots here in DC area, another reason I got rid of the Rubi.

My libbi is basically going to be my hauler/bad weather vehicle, I also have a 2008 mustang convertible GT that I use for most of my Daily driving.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I shouldnt say new, it is a 2002 limited in silver, no major plans for it, not many great four wheelin spots here in DC area, another reason I got rid of the Rubi.

My libbi is basically going to be my hauler/bad weather vehicle, I also have a 2008 mustang convertible GT that I use for most of my Daily driving.

Welcome and congrats on your 02 KJ. That was the best year in my opinion.

There is a 4wd club in the eastern part of Md called eastern 4wd assoc....or something like that. Also up by Fredericsburg the "Greenridge State Forest" I think it is called. Try googeling Maryland State Parks or something like that. I found some in Md once when I was looking as my Son lives in Md. Not sure what the places are like because I havn't tried them yet.

Dave

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, Room is the reason I want to keep my KJ. I often find my self crawling from the front seat into the back for something.. Its like a very tiny apartment sometimes.

Hope it gives you as much pleasure as the Rubi did.

I'm shopping now, getting sad, cause I want big tires and the comfort of my KJ, dealers keep telling me a FJ is the answer, I keep telling them FJ is fake jeep..

I'm probably going to end up buying a 2nd Libby.

Welcome to the site.