new crd owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjfisher*CRD

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi been looking for a few days and joined last night looks like a good site ... ok the details 2 weeks ago i bought a 05 crd with 9500 miles on it so far i love it no pics yet will try this weekend, ill been on the beach so maybe i can get some nice shots
later tj

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tjfisher*CRD said:
just wanted to say hi been looking for a few days and joined last night looks like a good site ... ok the details 2 weeks ago i bought a 05 crd with 9500 miles on it so far i love it no pics yet will try this weekend, ill been on the beach so maybe i can get some nice shots
later tj

Welcome! I also have an 05 CRD - is yours the sport or another?

Look forward to seeing the pics - it's a fine beast anyway!

tjfisher*CRD

Reaction score
not sure not the limited and its not labled sport but i think it is the sport cause it not the base not sure :-k but its what i wanted \:D/ \:D/ Its white with grey flairs the P.O. put 245/70's on it so i just need to lift her now \:D/

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grey bumbers = sport!

Good on ya - they look the best! And none of that nasty chrome stuff inside!

JoBo

Reaction score
Go to www.jeep.com and enter the last 8 digits of your vin and see if you have outstanding recalls. There's one for ball joints, f31 for being out of specs for the epa and now a f37 that seems to be mostly for 05's and early 06's to replace the torque converter.

tjfisher*CRD

Reaction score
did that the first day or two ball joints are on order and i will ask about the converter has not came up on mine but it doesnt want to shift into reverse after sitting all night so mine will be on the list sooner or later

tjfisher*CRD

Reaction score
IF YOU HAVE A CRD

If your crd is on the f37 recall get it in there is no wait like the ball joints i put mine in this afternoon and it should be done tommorrow \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on a waiting list for ball-joints. I was number 15 last time I checked...