new and need your help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sedona_liberty

Reaction score
Hey folks, having recently found this forum, its a wealth of information. I've become a LIberty owner through my wife, she had bought one b4 we met. So I now own a 2003 liberty limited, and she has my 07 magnum, im a member on custommagnums.com..great site great people.

I took the liberty out in Sedona, AZ and basically tore it up..passenger fender flare flew off, windshield cracked, and the big thing, the front end is making a horrendous noise. It sounds like, when i put it in 4wheel dr like its dragging chains..like maybe the front diff is busted, or the drive shaft is outta whack..I took it to a jeep 4wheel drive place on friday, they think it may be the shaft, but without taking it apart they dont know..im looking for anyone who may have had a similar problem and what it was..

thanks, lookin forward to heating your responses

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums. And I've heard that kj's have weak stock front ends.. roughing it up in Arizona was probably asking for it. but who knows hope everything works out well.

Latest posts

Members online