New and Need Guidance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billy Bob

Reaction score
Howdy,

I'm new and don't know where to go to ask a question about my 02 Liberty. Its just a basic one about determing tire sizes. Presently have P215/75R16 Good Year Wrangler and need to know if 235/70R16 would work. I'd appreciate any advice.

dfourmet

Reaction score
It's what I've had on my liberty for the last 3 years with no issues. My jeep is still stock....

Billy Bob

Reaction score
Follow Up to Liberty Tire Size?

TonyCRD,Dfourmet,501,

That's good news. If I could just ask a few more questions it would be helpful as well. Have you heard anything about Firestone Destination A/T tires? I've read some pretty good reviews and was on the brink of buying some until a couple of the sales folks indicated that the 235/70R16 might be pushing it. Aside from a much more aggressive tread pattern (than the bland stock Wrangler ST), they supposedly rode pretty quiet yet displayed excellent wet road qualities. They also were supposed to be real good in snow and dirt. Not a muscle AT but a good blend.

Also, How about Brigstone Dueller A/T REVOS?

Do you know if the Liberty's fender wells have changed any since the 02 design? That would be the only other issue that would concievably throw a damper on the idea.

Also, can you please explain the KJ and other letter designators mentioned on this site. I've only known my Liberty as Liberty etc. Thanks for your responces.