New '06 Liberty CRD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GiveMeLiberty

Reaction score
27 years of driving and I finally bought a new Jeep! What took me so long?!

After reading through the forum, I made a list of must-do modifications. Now I can start checking them off. Here is my new '06 Liberty Sport CRD with Ziebart rustproofing (hey, this is Wisconsin), Rusty's strut spacer lift & rear shocks, BFGoodrich AT 255/70R16's on stock wheels, and a Jeep Roof Rack (not pictured). Love the little truck! Thanks for all the tips and advice. It is greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome!

I know what you mean about the rust proofing... good idea! I love seeing it snow (and driving in it!), but I hate seeing the salt trucks here in Indiana.

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very difficult getting the shit-eating grin off your face after a few thousand miles of ownership of a CRD (this coming from a guy that also owns a 2003 Dodge RAM 2500 Crew Cab CTD w/368 hp and 718 torque at the rear wheels). My wife was reluctant to go with the CRD, but the '02 Liberty Sport 4x4 w/3.7L was not very economical. Sure, diesel is a tad more expensive per gallon in most places, but when you compare 270--280 miles per tank to 460--470--480+ per tank, the margin goes away quickly.
Enjoy your KJ CRD.....there's lots of good guys & gals on this board, too.
Greg