my 06 kj comes tom.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dhixkj06

Reaction score
hi everyone i'm new to kj forums but not to jeeps! i just sold my 84 fsj j10. I'm glad to say my first new vehicle will be a jeep. Also wanted to see if anyone here is from the schuylkill county,pa area.

06 liberty sport in bright silver
3.7l., 6speed manual, 4wd

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
(welcome) to the forums, and congratulations! You will love KJ.

tgh117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lehigh county here. Congrats on the new jeep, where did you get it from?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics2.gif pics2.gif

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why are we all so obsessed with pictures.. ](*,)

dhixkj06

Reaction score
Stupid dealers need to PDI vehicles correctly

hey guys guess what i finally brought my kj home and started looking over it closely and the gas gauge needle light is out on the dash! i'm so pi$$ed. the dealer screwed didn't inspect it, fill it up w/ gas, Clean it!! or give me a spare cover. how hard is it gonna be to pull the dash and replace the bulb? o ya it's dark now but tom. i'll post some pics

stackthepads30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it back to the dealer and have them fix it.....If it's a new vehicle, there's no questions asked...if it's used, the should fix it if they hope to have your return business in the future

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it back to the dealer and have them fix it. My dealer told me that if I needed anything during the first twelve months that it was on them. If it was a turn signal bulb I would suck it up and put one in but not a dash bulb.

dhixkj06

Reaction score
well i finally got my inspection and dash bulb. the service manager was telling me it would be 3 days until they could "properly" diagnose my dash light out. so i bought the 70 cent bulb and had the dash in and out in under 45 minutes! I much rather do things myself than have someone i don't know work on my brand new toy. you know what i mean.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dhixkj06 said:
well i finally got my inspection and dash bulb. the service manager was telling me it would be 3 days until they could "properly" diagnose my dash light out. so i bought the 70 cent bulb and had the dash in and out in under 45 minutes! I much rather do things myself than have someone i don't know work on my brand new toy. you know what i mean.

You have now been Jeeped!! Congrats on the DYI bulb replacement. Its fun to learn the vehicle and get things done cheaper.

Latest posts

Members online