Maybe ?? get a poll going on new Liberty Commercial ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen the Liberty (and Compass) commercial? What you think ?

Maybe get a poll of opinions together and send it to Chrysler . Let them see what KJ owners think ???

2003KJ

Reaction score
I can't find it.....

But, if it's the one i'm thinking of, the two people in the KJ are actually wheeling it and they get the thing flat out plastered in mud....it looks freakin cool on the KJ!

Then it ends with something about the compass or something...didn't pay too much attention to that part.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that the one with robot riding the compass like a skateboard?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I miss all the "good" commercials - - or what....

I'll have to look for it.

Dave

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a general Jeep one recently which referred to the Liberty as the "#1 selling entry level SUV"

I did not like that for some reason.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHICH ONE ??/

It shows the KJ runnin thru the woods on an old muddy trail when it gets to the paved road he stops and a kid has a stand there selling windshield washer fluid.. Naturally the KJ is all mudded and a Compass drives by on the paved road................KJ driver buys a gallon.............

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctA1KIfIS88"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ctA1KIfIS88" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Members online

No members online now.