Looking for a GPS unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmie's 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey new to the off roading way of life and befor I get my self totally lost i fig. I would get a GPS. But I have no clue which way to go. I was looking at the Rino 130 from Garmin because of the radio feature would be good for me and my GF Jeepgirl04 we both have new libbys. For when we take both out for a nice ride. But still wanted to your ideas.

Guyute1210

Reaction score
Get yourself a CB b/c you will need one if you go out with a group anyway, and then get a garmin that is able to connect to the computer to load maps on, and if you geocache, then they have models that have dedicated geocaching section.

jimmie's 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All ready Have a handheld CB From Corbra so that is covered. I am trying to get the best bang for a buck. So any help would be help full.
Got about 250-300 to spend.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Anothing way to go, is to look at the PDA based GPS systems.. I have a NAVMAN unit and absolutely love it and its portable too!

Bennett