Long travel kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D4D

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a long travel kit for the KJ? They are now approved to run in the JeepSpeed desert race class but a long travel kit is going to be needed to keep up with the competition. I have an '02 gutted ready to be raced and think this is the ticket.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a long travel kit for the KJ? They are now approved to run in the JeepSpeed desert race class but a long travel kit is going to be needed to keep up with the competition. I have an '02 gutted ready to be raced and think this is the ticket.
It would have to a custom job,no long travel kits available,probally never will be since they changed the KJ to the KK only after 5 years.

D4D

Reaction score
That's what i was affraid of, the Jeepspeed rules are that the suspension has to be a production piece available for retail sales. I have looked for a week and can not find anything.