Little plastic panel on rear window glass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed on some Liberties there is a little plastic panel at the bottom center of the rear window glass, presumably there to give you something to push on when closing the rear glass. As it stands now, I don't have anything on the glass (and, inevitably, I'm getting my prints all over it). Assume this little plastic bit just attaches with tape or something but who knows.

Does anyone know if this be bought? My dealer says they can't look it up. The Jeep that I saw that had this was a '04 Renegade though.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
eraly 02's had it attached, then mid to late 02's they were taken off. it was put back in 03' and on...

i didnt have one, but i bought one from the dealer. forgot the part number for it tho, but yeah, it just attaches with heavy duty double sided tape....

try asking for the glass flipper plastic piece

tomjonesrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found the "how to" on this. Oops. Sorry for the duplicate post on this--that seems to have all the necessary information.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flipper Glass Pad???? I don't need no steenkeen Flipper Glass Pad...

You must be registered for see images

Stickers work great. No leaning over the spare either.