LBJ job today..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTjeepguy

Reaction score
went smooth, as expected. jeep doesnt pull to either side, steering seems to be the same. i guess the original recall was done 18,000 miles ago, but ive only owned the ride for 1.5 yrs and put 8k on it. needless to say, the lbj's were in good shape before they came off. no issues at all...

however, they quoted me around 300 bucks to replace frnt rotors and pads. dayaaammmmmmn....

](*,)

i'll do it myself...

2003KJ

Reaction score
VTjeepguy said:
went smooth, as expected. jeep doesnt pull to either side, steering seems to be the same. i guess the original recall was done 18,000 miles ago, but ive only owned the ride for 1.5 yrs and put 8k on it. needless to say, the lbj's were in good shape before they came off. no issues at all...

however, they quoted me around 300 bucks to replace frnt rotors and pads. dayaaammmmmmn....

](*,)

i'll do it myself...

Funny...my dealer pulled the same BS on the brakes with me. 2 weeks ago i pulled the wheels off and inspected all for wheels on a Saturday afternoon....still got about half life left in them.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got the job done! \:D/ 8-[

Yea, the dealer tries to screw everyone in every possible way.. Just think about all the people that do not know any better. :-s

youknowwhoibee

Reaction score
Haha... I went in for a ****** noise and ball joints. Got quoted a price of 320 for brakes also :) it is a scam i tell you.

Jaysus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The quote for my brakes during my LBJ recall service was only $185