KJ Spotted from Space

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Awesome. Do you remember when that may have been taken?

Not sure, end of last year i think...

It's definitely between october last year and now. Don't think I've parked beside that lamp post in a while :p

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, when I first upgraded google earth to its new version, I immediately looked for my jeep and actually spotted it at few different places :)

Maybe I should post mine.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol - cool! I've tried the local supermarket, nearby by old house - nothing on both counts. And you see the resolution of the shots is so poor you can only really see the spare tyre! So, the only way I know its mine is its a 4x4 parked where I often park, spare tyre on the back, and I think I can see a hint of grey from my bumpers :p

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go onto Google Earth, and just find your house see if its there, shopping centres, outside work/university: anywhere you normally park.

The satellite photos can be very old, so if you moved recently, outside your old house, etc.

Lots of searching - you're looking for just one car on face of the Earth :)

But its not so hard!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really neat. I've seen my house from space also.

Interesting technology - I know the military has much much better resolution where they can see a dime clearly on the ground. Too bad they can't find Osama and Bigfoot so we can clear up a few things!! Oh, wait - maby they are hiding out in a cave together.

Dave

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i zoom in to see? i cant zoom in close enough to see my house. do i need to upgrade for that?

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends where you are and if they have uploaded the maps for your area. Mine wqas only recently uploaded and still you can see that the cars look fuzzy.