KJ embarrassment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A Jeep is only as good as it's driver. You can't fix stupid...

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't did any wheeling with my KJ yet but dang I wouldn't let off at the top of each spot like that. That KJ looked all stock to me.
"He answers to Leela." Bwahahahaha

Last edited:

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...one too many loose nuts behind the wheel there. You knew it was going to be good when you saw he was wearing mandals notcool.gif

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
What a bunch of NOBS!
Jen wheels better than that with just one year of off road experience!

I mean how ******** can they be???
I wouldn't of pulled that dork out of the puddle...
Looks like he could of used a little exercise and needed to push his own rig out of there!

Idiot!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been wheeling for only 6 months....and I know better than that....

But then I read books on the topic as well...Jim Allen FTW! :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a disgrace.. Everyone, please vote it 1 star to get it off the radar.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like the club posted it in response to his pre-run jaw jacking. He couldn't walk the walk. Permanent evidence of him being a total @sshat.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has no lockers of whatsoever... Tires and Lift, period. This guy is still virgin and probably plays 4x4 Hummer on his nintendo wii. He thought it would be cool to have a ''JEEP'' and be a tough guy .... Thinks itll get him chicks ... Now the only thing he'll be dating are squirrels to eat his nuts in the closest National Park that actually has paved roads within ....

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not the KJ's fault that it has an A$$ HAT for a driver...

Mine could go through that stuff and its not even lifted, its more driver skill then vehicle mods with stuff like that in my opinion.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
wow that is awful... I wish there wouldn't have been any music in the video, I would have rather heard what the people were saying instead!

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can not believe you all if it was me there with my kj i would try and help him out as much as i could... you can tell that the guy has not wheeled much in his life.... we should try and find this guy and show him the way

Midgear

Reaction score
i can not believe you all if it was me there with my kj i would try and help him out as much as i could... you can tell that the guy has not wheeled much in his life.... we should try and find this guy and show him the way

the fact is, he bragged and rattled on about how bad **** he was and how bad **** his vehicle is.. and when the time came to put those words into action.. he flippin' failed. It's his own fault.

had he been willing to LEARN how to wheel and actually asked for tips and stuff like that- and not been a *******.. yea I'd help him.